Check out how simple it is to see all X-Robots-Tag response headers in your Chrome DevTool’s “Network” Tab.
- Open your DevTools by hitting F11 or CTRL-Shift-I. .
- Switch to the network tab.
- Right click on any column header.
- Open “Response Headers” -> “Manage Header Columns”
- In the new overlay, click on “Add Custom Header”
- Enter “X-Robots-Tag” (without the quotation) into the textbox.
- Click “Add”.
You’re all set. Now you will see a column with the X-Robots-Tag in it.
Thanks, Chris aka @defaced.
Watch his whole video on Chrome DevTools here: